The Garage Door Services in North Atlanta Georgia
From Garage Door Installation to Garage Door Repairs
At C&C Garage Doors and Openers, we pride ourselves on providing top quality repair and installation services for garages of all types, at a price that's easy on your budget. C&C’s team has been working in garage doors since 1991, and can quickly analyze and provide solutions for all of your garage door and opener issues.
From two car garages to enclosed carports, our service professionals can handle the job. You don’t have to settle for a cookie-cutter garage door. Garage doors come in a number of colors, sizes and finishes so that you can have a garage that’s as unique as your custom home.
For more than 26 years, we've been helping homeowners just like you get the right garage door for your style and budget. Let us show you how good we are!
Garage Door Installations & Garage Door Repairs in Georgia
Garage Door Repair Near Me
Best garage door repairs near Suwanee, Dacula, Buford, Braselton, and Lawrenceville GA
For today’s homeowners, having a garage door opener is as important as having their cellphone close by. It is no longer considered a convenience but a requirement. Modern technology has created an increase in options, everything from monitors installed in the garage that warn you if the door has been left open, key-less entry pads, key chain remotes and more recently apps that can be installed on smart phones.
If you have children, chances are it’s the door they enter and leave from most often. With the advances in technological safety, it remains that the number one priority when it comes to garage doors is to keep people from getting hurt while opening and closing the entrance.
- Here are some suggested safety tips to keep your family safe.
- Ensure that the control button of the door opener is not within reach of small children.
- Have a clear view of the door, generally four to five feet above the floor.
- The garage door opener and remote control should always be kept in a safe place and that children know the remote and garage opener is not a toy.
- Know how to use your garage door opener’s emergency release feature. Your owner’s manual provides instructions.
- Talk with your children about safety and how important it is to be cautious in the garage area.
- Always make sure to remove any ropes, cables or door locks to avoid damage to your door and opener.
Inspect your garage door monthly. This is necessary to ensure the garage door’s springs, cables, rollers and pulleys are in perfect working order. If any of the units look defective it is time to call C & C Garage Door Company.
Garage Door Repair Near Me, Suwanee, Dacula, Buford, Braselton, and Lawrenceville GA
Assured & Ready to Make your life easy, just hire a garage door repair man in your local Georgia city.
We service and repair all garage door openers and door materials for quality use and lasting function! We have well equipped service vehicles with parts for many of the popular garage door products and garage door installations. We are also a factory authorized Liftmaster professional dealer for your convenience! Here are a few options of services we provide!
- Broken Chain Repair – Sometimes garage doors need a quick repair for a broken link or metal chink.
- Stripped or damaged gear replacement – Gears can become worn down and lose gripping so it can cause skills or slips that can be a concern for safety.
- Safety equipment upgrades – Stay up to date with quality products and installations, built to improve safety and versatility.
- Remote replacement and reprogramming – Get the latest installations and strong remote connections.
- Liftmaster Garage Door Installations - We stock a full line of Liftmaster professional replacement openers.
- Garage door remotes or reprogramming remotes – If you need extra remotes or have lost a remote and need your garage door opener reprogrammed, we can help.
- Outside Keypads for garage door openers – Wireless push button keypads can be installed outside of your door for quick and easy access to your garage.
- Gear and trolley replacement – Most manufactures use a plastic gear or trolley that will get damaged if the door is out of adjustment or has a broken spring.
- This gear or trolley will strip to prevent the motor from being over taxed causing major damage. We stock a large assortment of gear kits and trolley’s to quickly get your garage door opener repaired and working properly.
- Garage door opener adjustments – Over time garage door openers can get out of adjustment and be noisy or not function properly. Our expert technicians will service your garage door opener and adjust all the settings for optimum performance.
- Commercial garage door opener repair – Our experienced technicians can repair all brands of commercial openers.
Garage Door Service in Suwanee, Dacula, Buford, Braselton, and Lawrenceville GA
The best garage door company with affordable garage installations.
We have built our flawless reputation by providing first class garage door services, with the highest quality materials at the best price in Atlanta. C & C Garage Door Company is solely owned and operated business & has proudly served Atlanta for many years. We dispatch trucks daily to assure prompt service for residential, government, commercial, institutional & industrial facilities. We are BBB A+ Rated and pride ourselves on providing expert garage door service in a professional manner.
You're In Our Gararge Door Service Area!
Headquartered in Jefferson Georgia, we have happy customers all around Gwinnett county, Hall County and more. Our service area includes: Gainesville, Flowery Branch, Dacula, Buford, Lawrenceville, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Duluth and more. Give us a call and let us prove just how good we are with all your garage door needs!